Payroll isn’t just about paying your people. And let’s face it, you didn’t get into business to manage paperwork and keep track of payroll legislations.
- Consolidated, error-free documents & reports with sharper business intelligence.
- Decreased IT infrastructure investment.
- Speedy resolution of employee queries.
- Support your entire employee payroll life-cycle, from their date of joining to exit.
- Lower risk related to compliance and penalties.
- Better resource deployment.
Processing Monthly Salaries
All you need to do from your end is, send us the variable monthly particulars. From thereon, our operational experts take care of everything
- Processing your payroll based on the latest legislative updates
- Processing investment declarations of your new joins and updating it on your HRIS
- Validating the inputs received with your organization or previously determined policies
- Providing your with consolidated reports (standard and customized)
Ensure accurate processing of the following compliances through a global leader in payroll and compliance –
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Employee State Insurance (ESI)
- Professional Tax (PT)
- Labour Welfare Fund (LWF)
Get consolidated monthly reports and challans of remittances. Furthermore, get assistance with consolidated information during audits and inspections.
ADP’s pan-India presence makes sure compliances are processed with respect to the latest state-specific legislations.
Processing Reimbursements and Arrears
Once your employees submit their reimbursement claims through our intuitive ESS portal, we –
- Validate the claims based on your policies
- Integrate the validated claims with payroll data
- Send consolidated reports on changes made
With regards to processing arrears, our experts ensure day-to-day maintenance of your arrear registers and maintain consolidated arrear computation reports for assistance during audits.
Employee Query Management
Our unique query management tool within our ESS portal allows your employees to raise and clarify any queries they might have; be it salary, leave, reimbursements or tax declarations.
Our query management team is responsive, considerate of contextual urgencies and ensure swift resolution queries.
Full and Final Settlement
Full and final settlements are the concluding formalities that need to be comprehensively addressed to ensure complete compliance with legal as well as established company policies.
Our operational specialists are also industry experts who understand all the intricacies involved in the full and final settlement process. We manage everything from –
- Calculating payable days
- Leave Encashment days/Notice Period recovery
- Investment proofs and reimbursement claims during final settlements
- Other payments/deductions
- Consolidated reports on net payable/recoverable, final tax workings, journal voucher etc.
Quarterly returns filing (Form 24Q)
Accurate processing and filings of quarterly returns is vital to the integrity of every company and ADP takes it very seriously.
Our internal reconciliation process is comprehensive and ensures maximum accuracy with regard to taxes deducted. All variances are sought clarification and only then do we proceed with uploading the base file into the eTDS and subsequently generate the Form 27A. This form is then shared with clients.
ADP’s Flexi-Benefits Management service is a widely used to encourage employees by giving them complete freedom to choose their own benefits package.
You can now create your own unique flexi-benefits packages aligned with innovative HR policies and further your boundaries of influencing employee experience in positive and productivity-driving manner. To effectively manage this tool your HRs can be given control over different types of benefits and rules.
End-of-Year process (Form 16)
Ensuring your employees a smooth year-end process is crucial as the complexities involved during end of the year process could be very demanding and sometimes unmanageable if not planned properly. However, proper planning is an expenditure of its own.
With ADP’s ESS portal, employees can now submit all their investment declaration proofs through an easy to use and mobile-optimized interface.
Furthermore, with our scanning solution, employees can upload all their proof documents online, thereby ensuring minimal paperwork and preventing loss of records. ADP’s audit experts ensure a faster turnaround time for proof-validation and provide status updates on each validation within the ESS portal. During the process, your employees can also post queries directly to ADP’s experts via a query management tool integrated within the ESS.
Some of the important End-of-Year process reports we provide include –
- Mock tax slip
- Daily proof submission status reports
- Documents status on ESS
- Validation status reports
- Employee-wise rejection reports
- Query status reports
Ensuring a smooth exit for departing employees is paramount to an organization’s brand reputation and loyalty.
To ensure legal compliance during exit, maintaining proper documentation of all exiting reports and concluding formalities is important for all organizations. From initiating separation to generating the final service letter, our services include -
An ESS portal that can be configured with an automated workflow
Automate your exit workflow by configuring it with multiple NOC agents based on organization policies and processes. Automated email triggers are sent to employees, managers and HR during all approval stages.
Full and Final Settlement Management
Manage full and final settlement for all exit employees with automatic calculation of final payables like salary, leave encashment etc. Generate all the necessary final settlement reports including settlement registers, final settlement slips and bank statements.
Automated Exit Workflow
Create an exit questionnaire to help you understand top reasons for employee exit and control attrition.
Enhanced Employee Experience
Manage the entire exit process online via an interactive mobile-optimized ESS portal.
Generate multiple exit reports from the system including -
- Exit interview analysis reports, separation type report and status-wise reports
- Relieving letter and service letter
Generate over 90+ standard reports and numerous customized reports
Embrace the value of getting insightful and unique reports that are valuable for your day-to-day business.
ADP has one of the best payroll analytical tools that has immense customizations to address a company’s HR specific needs. It is accessible through a secure network and provides insightful data on your workforce, consequently enabling you to make informed business decisions. Our payroll analytics tool provides the following insights –
- Employee pay/labor distribution details
- Joining and separation trends
- Loan & recovery statements
- Employee turnover and retention information
Employees form the ecosystem of an organization. Keeping that ecosystem of yours satisfied and functional is up to us.
Our Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal is an intuitive platform that enhances your employee experience by allowing them to access any details of their payroll, time & attendance and leave management. Give your employees the option of resolving their queries, as swift as they would like.
Our ESS portal is an online interface that gives your employees the following advantages –
- View their personal details, change or update their information in real time
- Download their payslips and their tax computation sheets
- Download customized reports pertinent to their employment e.g. their attendance
- Manage their leave requests based on your company’s policies
- Submit their investment declarations and flexi benefits details
- Submit reimbursement claims
- Reach out to us in case of any queries (employee query management)
ESS portal also serves as an online interface for all other HR activities such as leave management, payroll related expense management and employee query management.
Excluding comprehensive payroll outsourcing solutions, ADP offers leave management and time & attendance along with payroll to enhance single-vendor experience and support uniformed consolidation of your employee’s data.
To get the combined experience –
Anything is possible as long as you have the drive, focus and support to do it. That last part is ours.
ADP follows best-in-class global customer support standards and escalation matrix.
In addition to the qualitative service operationally executed by payroll experts, a dedicated account manager would oversee your servicing requisites and ensure that any issues that might arise are resolved swiftly.
ADP maintains strict adherence to the SLAs. This includes responding to queries and resolving any potential issues in a timely manner.
3 tier support structure with escalation matrix
Onsite help desk
To get a measure of the quality in the support we provide you, a monthly report and dashboard are shared with you,
giving insights on time-taken and quality in query management.
We’re with you, every step of the way.