From 20 days to 1. Payroll, made smart, easy and lean.
Smart Utility Systems™ (SUS™) is the leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Customer Engagement, Mobile Workforce, and Big Data Analytics to the Energy and Utility sector. They provide rapid deployment solutions for multi-channel Customer Engagement, managing Demand Side Management programs, Mobile Workforce, and deploying big data analytics that reduce costs and complex IT integrations.
Why the Need?
Payroll was initially managed by Ms. Shivi Tripathi, Senior Executive, HR for Smart Utility Systems™, India using spread-sheets. Not only did this consume a measurable amount of time and resources, but staying updated with the constantly changing legislations and exercising them with utmost accuracy seemed a taxing ordeal of its own.
As Smart Utility Systems™ began to expand its operations and drastically increased in its employee populace, the need for an ideal solution sought unavoidable attention.
Value Benefits after Onboarding
After onboarding, Kanika and her team, most importantly Shivi, quickly started realizing the benefits of having ADP as their payroll partner –
- Time spent on payroll processing reduced drastically. Ms. Shivi was able to process payroll for all her employees in a single day
- Their employee’s pay slips and tax slips were accurate and require no additional expertise overseeing it.
- Generating statutory reports including PF, PT and ESI became an automated function.
- Year-end tax filing process now became easy with automatic generation of Form 16.
- ADP’s mobile optimized ESS portal helped employees become more engaged with their HR pertinent data and consequently, the number of queries raised reduced drastically.
Here’s what our clients say about us.
“We had an exceptionally smooth transition to new payroll structure and process, with the help of ADP Implementation team. We have found ADP’s payroll
software to be flexible and very easy to use and we now have information in a format that helps us to run our business more effectively.”
Senior Executive – Human Resource,
Smart Utility Systems™